Medical Clinic (780) 960-1125
- Spruce Grove Walk-In Clinic – open to the public
- Spruce Grove Family Practice – Dr. Khadher is currently accepting new patients!
- Spruce Grove Specialty Clinics – read below for more information
Loblaw Pharmacy (780) 960-7435
- Available on-site inside the Superstore, beside the medical clinic
- Call for a list of services and to inquire about delivery
For information on any of the below specialty clinics, call Symphony Medical Clinic directly at (780) 960-1125.
- Pre-natal Clinic (Care of the Pregnant Woman)
- Minor Surgical Procedures (Mole and Wart Removals; Removal of Ingrown Toenails, etc.)
- Vaccination Clinic (Twinrix, Typhoid, Tetanus, Shingles vaccination, among others)
- Palliative Care (End of Life Care)
- Home Care (Care of the Elderly who are homebound)
1. Addictive Medications are NOT Prescribed
- This clinic does not feel comfortable prescribing addictive medications (e.g. sleeping pills, pain killers, etc.) and therefore the doctors at this clinic will not prescribe them.
2. Always call prior to visit to confirm registration availability.